9.12.2012

.Peculiar Babies. {15}

Last week Levi and I were laying in bed and I couldn't sleep so I asked him if he would play with my hair and talk to me. We reminisced about our favorite moments and thoughts we both had from when we met, dated, got engaged and the first couple years of our marriage and all of our favorite trips. It was fun to just lay there and talk and giggle about all these memories we had for over an hour. It was just what I needed. Some Levi time all to myself. Makes me understand and realize the importance of having "us" time like that often after the babies get here.
I'm 36 weeks and 5 days (the picture of me is when I was 34 weeks). Babies will be here in 4 days. I am having to get a c-section due to both babies being breached and Baby Boy being over my cervix. If anything, having a scheduled c-section is more of a relief. I like to be on a schedule and so this is right up my alley! I'm still not fully prepared, but I don't know if I ever could be. I have gotten a lot bigger the past few weeks and have a few stretch marks that made their debut earlier last week. I am totally ok with it tho, I'm still amazed that Levi and I are getting this blessing to be parents to twins. So until Thursday morning we are taking in every second of being together and getting things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment