3.10.2010

The Beauty Mark IS My Spot!!!!

Have you heard about this Blog? Oh...you HAVEN'T!? Well let me tell you a little about it...

It gives you daily advice (i.e. tells you when Gap was having a killer sale, how to make adorable birthday banners and the best Fake Bake out there without having to go to a tanning bed...so gross.)

Miss Courtney and Darling Hillary put this adorable blog together. It's just as good as reading People Magazine if I do say so myself. 

And most importantly....they're doing the ULTIMATE giveaway. Like for reals, I have never wanted to win a giveaway more in my entire life!!! You have to check The Beauty Mark, it is TO.DIE.FOR.
[mark.jpg]

I am crossing all my fingers and toes tonight hoping that I win this!!!
HURRY!!! Entries MUST be in by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE this blog!Thanks for letting me know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I am a very longtime friend of Levi and the Yeager fam and I was excited to come across your guys blog! You guys are such a cute a fun couple!! I am so glad Levi found such an awesome girl! Please tell him that Megan said hello. Our blog is private but we have a blog invite page.

    ReplyDelete