1.13.2010

.Bringing in The New Year!!.

I realize I am terrible at blogging right after an event...I will try an make it more of a priority...New Years Resolution #22.

We had a fabulous party with some of our friends to help bring in the New Year! There was all types of food and goodies you could ask for, along with all sorts of games and prizes! I am kicking myself not pulling out the camera with all the games, I guess something I will have to do better at this next year! No one left emptied handed and we all had a splendid time!


Our 1st New Years as Mr&Mrs!!

Hills & JD

Mike. Angie. Levi. Dani

Sarah is due Feb 14th!! I am so excited for Miss Charly to arrive!

Jeff. Jenny. Amanda. Lee


The Girls
Amanda. Jenny. Hills. Angie. Dani. Kristen. Sarah. Me




Looking forward to what this Year has to offer!!!
Thank you everyone who came and helped!! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment