7.11.2010

.Delish. {6}

.:Acqua Pazza:.


You Will Need:

4 Fish Filets-(we have used both Halibut and Tilapia)
4 Parsely Springs
1 Spring Marjoram-I couldn't find this at the 3 stores I went to, so if you can't find it no stress
1 Fennel
2 Garlic Cloves-thinly sliced
1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1 Medium/Large Yellow Onion
1/4c. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2c. Prepared Tomato Sauce-like spaghetti sauce
1/2 pint Grape/Cherry Tomato's
Salt and Pepper to season

Baking Directions:

Preheat Oven to 350 degree's

Heat olive oil until smoking. Add parsely, marjoram, fennel, garlic, red peppers and onion. Saute for 1min.

Reduce heat to low, place Filets on top of mixture, add Tomato Sauce and Tomato's, season with Salt and Pepper. Cover with lid and let cook for 15min.

Place entire pan in preheated oven and bake for 15-20min or until fish is firm.

ENJOY!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. That looks so good!! will you fix that for me when I get home? bty:the pan was ok in the oven?even the handles??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're quite the chef! :) This looks delicious... if only I ate seafood!! Keep posting your yummy recipes though, I'm always looking for something new to make! So Chance would love going to that backyard Mexican restaurant... want to go with us sometime???

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum, yum, yum. i will have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo... this looks yummy! I think I'm gonna try it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea you were such an amazing cook! This looks so delish!!!

    ReplyDelete