12.16.2010

.Shellac {Gel} Finger Nail Polish.

Have you heard of this amazing deliciousness? This Gel Nail Polish can last up to 2 weeks. Doesn't chips, doesn't fade, and doesn't come off while doing the dishes! Being a housewife while keeping my fingers looking pretty...YeS pLeAsE!!
Here's the scoop. I am doing them now! Yes, you read that right. It has been a long 2 months of waiting, but I've got the goods finally. 18 different colors. I am sure you'll find a color you love and have to have. They're $15 and take 20min to apply.
Please email me at eoyeager@yahoo.com to make your appointment! You can go here to see my availabilities for the holidays!


By the way, I am being featured on this adorable blog, Beauty Mark, I am sure you've all heard of H & C. If you haven't, go now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment