12.24.2010

.T'was the Night Before Christmas.

The stockings are hung, the presents are wrapped, the Mister is sleeping.
Christmas Eve, soo close to Christmas day! I am so giddy with the thought of it.
I literally cannot sleep.
Mister and I did some last minute Christmas shopping, returns, wrapped the last of the presents, 
and made Posole soup and home made hot chocolate for the Yeager Christmas Eve party.
 It was a very eventful day together. Time which we hadn't have much of together lately.
Every year the Yeager's doing the traditional gift exchange with each other. My father in-law gave
all the couples the world's best pretzels. Pretty sure we have a year supply for the 2 of us. We had soup, hot chocolate and yummy cinnamon rolls. Sat on the front drive way next to a fire. Jumped roped and enjoyed
each other company's that we don't get very often. I love the holidays.
I am so happy with where I am in my life and the road that Mister and I have in front of us. So many
more adventures and memories to make. We have some the world's greatest friends that we hope
to keep forever. We are healthy and grateful for everything we have been given.
Mister and I started a tradition this year with the 2 of us. Open a gift on Christmas Eve, and that gift being Christmas Pajama's {of course} and that we buy them for each other. And I must say it was a success.
Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment