7.12.2011

.Dork Alert.

When is the last time you logged onto your cell phone account online and viewed the old pictures that you some how saved from 5+ years ago? Well if you haven't done it in awhile, you might want to go check them out. It gave me a pretty good little giggle. Pictures from nieces and nephews before they were teenagers...sigh...college days, old boyfriends, girlfriends that I haven't seen in years who are all now married with children, and old pictures of my cute, toned, tight little body that I miss dearly. But to top it off, some awesome pictures of me being a dork and geek beyond belief.
I will share only 1, because the others are just way to embarrassing. Sorry folks.

My very first Orthodontist Assistant Job 4 1/2 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Old photos are my absolute favorite to look through!

    ReplyDelete