10.11.2010

.A Letter.

Love what you love and wrap yourself around it.
I was thinking to myself today of the things I really love and love doing.
Mister is obviously, without a doubt on the very top of that list.
Another, my Heavenly Father. He's a good man and so forgiving.
I don't think I take advantage of him enough. I can do better.
And as I said my prayers tonight, I had the want, that crave of being better.
Not only to Him, but to my Mister, my friends, my family and myself.
Him: I need to do a better job at attending the temple on a more regular basis and saying 
my prayers and reading my scriptures nightly and not making up excuses.
There should never be an excuse good enough to skip those 3 things.
Mister: He is my King, my Knight and Shinning Armor. He deserves the best and
everything I have to give. I get stressed sometimes, ok a lot, and he doesn't deserve it.
I keep trying to make it a goal to put my phone away once I get home from working 
all day, but I always find an excuse to keep it out. I need to do better at putting it away 
and leaving it there. The time I have with him is so short on the week nights and I want
to soak it all up with him and not have any outside distractions. 
So to my friends, family and clients: you may not hear from me until later in the evening
when Mister is doing his homework. I need to make the time more special and
precious with him. Thank you for understanding. 
Friends: I like to consider myself lucky with the friends that I have. The friends
who have never given up on me, the ones who we can go months without seeing
and it is always the same, no matter where we are at in our lives. The friends that I 
have made this year that have become some of my best friends. (even if it the first time we  
hung out/met and I broke my wrist and was a bum for the remainder of the weekend). 
The friends that let us stay with them when visiting out of town. The friends
who like to go on vacations with us. The friends that I have had since Preschool and
Elementary. I am truly blessed to have the friends that I have and will forever love you all.
Clients: A big, huge, Thank You from the bottom of my heart for being you. Thank you 
for letting me take that 15-20min to Glitz and Glamor your toes. Thank you for making it
possible for Mister and I to travel, because if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't
be able to go, see and so the things we do. I am so grateful and lucky to have this 
at this time of my life. Words can't express enough how much I appreciate you all.
 And the best part about it, I love what I do and I love being able to meet new girls
every single week, from young to old. I love it  because of you.
  Thank you.
Family: Being the youngest of 8 is a lot to handle. But it is worth every second. For
the most part, all 8 siblings+spouses get along AND we all live 40min from each other.
The relationships I have built with my siblings and inlaws as strengthened so much since I 
have been married and I love it. I love my parents and all that they do for me.
They have been gone 9 months and we as a family don't get together as often as we use
to, I look forward to them returning and having everyone together more often.
I am lucky to have such rad inlaws on the Yeager side as well. I wish we got
together more often, but everyone has their crazy-busy schedules. Someday soon, 
I hope, that will change and we will get together more often.
Me: I use to be the best journal writer. Growing up I wrote in it daily. It was my 
go-to vent book and my book that I got to be me. I didn't have to worry 
about impressing anyone and those 30min every night were my favorite. I
need to start writing again. It's something more personal than a blog.
Something that I can be me through and through. I also want to find that 
"nitch" as Mister and I like to call it. Mister has golf and I have, well...I 
am still not sure. But I am working on it daily to get there! (maybe my nitch
will be being a mother. Something I am very much so looking forward to. 
Maybe/hopefully next year, if the time is right.)

This was my first post ever that I just wrote what I has been on my mind. I know it may be boring
and I promise it won't happen often. It's nice every once in a while to get it all out on the table
and just say what your feeling and what you're grateful for. 
Now I have to be up in 5 hrs to go to work, so I will leave it at that. 
Love you all, goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Um I love this post. I remember your journal writing skills...you were so good at it! Keep doing posts like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you have those moments that you just want to do better and be better in every aspect of life! Its an ongoing progression, and if we were perfect then we would have nothing to strive for... how boring would that be! Love you Em and I'm glad to call you my friend :) Big hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete