1.16.2011

.Before&After Hutch.

Before...
After
I bought this darling for $75 and put $20 into it. Not to shabby if you ask me! It's not perfect, but the flaws add character right? Best part, it only took me 3 days to do it (probably could have been done in 2 days, but I wasn't in a huge rush to get it done that quick). It looks pretty dang cute in my parents house right now, but can't wait to get it into our future home some day. I am itching to re-do another one too! Branch out to other colors. Maybe a Navy one? hmmm....decisions decisions...

4 comments:

  1. That look Awesome Em! Wanna do one for me? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! I need something like this in my dining room, pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect em! I need you to help me. I have an old vintage bedroom set in my garage that I am dying to re do, but have been too nervous to do it, and don't know what color! You have inspired me to just do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! It's gorgeous. You did a fabulous job. I found you through Ashlee's blog. Visit me at www.mydeartrash. I just might have to feature this piece of beautiful vintage work.

    ReplyDelete