1.29.2011

.Yeager Dinner Menu.

I don't know about many of you, but sometimes I have a difficult time with trying to
be creative with dinner. We try to eat as healthy as possible so I try my hardest
to use as much fresh produce and less "canned" items.
One thing is for sure, we try to stick to a budget with groceries, I hit up our local Ranch Market for our produce and stock up on meat when it's on sale and also get it from Costco. A
bag of chicken last us at least 2 months! As well as the fish, we just separate it into 2 servings.
 And cooking for 2 is nice because Mister and I are both able to take lunch
 to work the next day! {We don't mind left overs} 
I do wish I had more time on my hands to truly study over
every ad and price match everything. Sometimes I think that actually might take up less time
then hitting up 3 or 4 different grocery stores every Friday morning! But then again, the ad's don't always 
have every single item that is on sale each week. Or do they and I am just that dumb?? And I do try to avoid Walmart. I know they can have everything, but I like to support my local grocery stores. So if that does means a little more time, fine by me!
Anyway...onto our Dinner Menu for the next week! I thought some of you
may like this, to help you put together your list.

Friday:          Stuffed Bell Peppers
Saturday:      Date Night
Sunday:        Fajitas and Salad
Monday:      Vegetable Beef Bow Tie Skillet
Tuesday:      Honey Soy Salmon
Wednesday: Crock Pot Ribs with your choice/favorite sauce {Ribs on sale at Albertsons}
Thursday:     Ravioli with fresh Basil and Ripe Tomatoes
Friday:         Grilled Chicken
Saturday:      Date Night
Sunday:        Super Bowl Gourmet Hot Dogs!

We usually do a vegetable side dish as well. Either steamed veggies or a salad. Super easy! 

I feel as if I am always recycling the same dinner menu every 2 to 3 weeks. I would LOVE to hear some of your favorite Dinner Meals! Crock Pot, Stove Top, Oven, Grilled, whatever! I'll take it ;)
I will try to take pictures and post some of these recipes. Let me know if there are any you would like to see!

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway here for free Shellac or Glitter Toes/Nails!! You have less than 12hrs to enter!!! HURRY!!!

4 comments:

  1. you need to look up e-mealz! i have been loving it since i have been making dinner for the same man for over nine years now. fun, yummy and sooooo easy!! they give you everything you need right down to the grocery list and price it'll cost you to make seven of their meals. of course i have a land mine of recipes i make on a dime but as for advice this kills!!! let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried your soy honey salmon and it was delicious! Here is one that we love.... http://stephanville.com/ams/post/1497

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily! These are 4 of our favorite recipes we've discovered since we've been married. They're all easy, though some call for more ingredients than others. Let me know if you try any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally didn't give you the link to the recipes... duh. :)

    Enjoy!
    http://jopesandhisangel.blogspot.com/2011/02/some-favorite-recipes.html

    ReplyDelete